Police Major General , Prahoub Pao-in thank to promoter Songchai Rattanasuban that he let Petch-mai Lookboonmee and Chamuckthong Sor-Yupinda to fight as highlight fight in Suk Bangrachan match on this 13rd October at Ratchdamneun stadium. Who will be the winner? We wil see.
Suk Bangrachan match on this 13rd December. Police Major General Prahoub Pao-in manage Pok Mahachai , Wanbow-wi , Ja-rin Pathum to fight on this match. The highlight is the fight bettween Petch-mai . And others are Lookboonmee and Chamuckthong Sor-Yupinda. Saked-dao Tor Minburi and Khunphon Yod Assawin-Transport with 400,000 for bet , Petcharatt wor.wiwattananon and Petch Nakin Wor-Sangprapai , Kunkkak Por-pao-in and Detchat Sor-Kijrungroj , Chewin N&P Boxing and Payakdam Hua-Rongnamkhang , Bigbare RoukKlongton and Dech FungKhong Sor Siri with 300,000 for bet , Louktum N&P Boxing and Keaw Morrakot Sor-Kallayanee.
For the highlight of the match. Police Major General Prahoub Pao-in thank to promoter Songchai Rattanasuban that he let Petch-mai Lookboonmee and Chamuckthong Sor-Yupinda to fight as highlight fight in Suk Bangrachan match on this 13rd December at Ratchdamneun stadium. Who will be the winner? We wil see.
He said that He would like to thank to promoter Songchai Rattanasuban and Mitnakorn to let Petch-mai and Chamuckthong to fight as highlight of this match. Petchmai has a strong left kick. Chamuckthong is good at fighting and has strong knee. It will be fun and excite match.
Muay Thai is Thailand’s native martial arts form. It is popular all around the world. It is no wonder that even though this sport originated from Thailand, you will find that almost every corner of the world offers Muay Thai training camps. So why would one want to practice this sport so much? What is the significance of it?
Muay Thai has several benefits to it.
1. It keeps you physically fit:
Since Muay Thai is a traditional martial arts form, you will notice that as and when you keep practicing it you are building your strength and stamina. It is known as the apart of eight limbs. This is very true as it works out eight different limbs of your body. You can only imagine how much of your agility you are working on in Muay Thai training camp.
2. It keeps your mind alert: The beauty of any martial arts form is that it not only works on your body but it also trains your mind. you will notice that by being a part of a Muay Thai training camp you are more disciplined and are more responsive to the slightest of reflexes.
3. Helps in loss weight: Muay Thai works out on several parts of your body thereby guaranteeing you loss weight results. This makes it especially appealing to women as they can shed a lot of kilo’s by only simply following a strict discipline when it comes to practicing Muay Thai.
4. Personality change: Muay Thai brings about a personality change. Of course, if you look good and feel good, you are bound to show it. Since Muay Thai has so much to offer, one will automatically find a change in their personality for betterment.
So the next time you visit the enchanting country of Thailand do pay a visit to the Muay Thai training camps as well!
Muay Thai has always been thought of as a man’s sport. Today, it is becoming more and more popular with women for a variety of reasons, such as physical fitness, weight loss, self-defense and protection, and as a stress reliever. Female Muay Thai camps are popping up all over the world and even some Muay Thai camps are allowing integrated camps, something that was never possible only a few short years ago.
Although Muay Thai for women is still considered new in the sporting industry, you will find a variety of reasons women are taking to the ancient sport. Traditional Muay Thai and its techniques, use the entire body, allowing a more focused workout on the core muscles. This is the area that many women focus on and search for fitness programs that will accomplish not only loss of weight, but cardiovascular endurance and increased overall strength.
Women who have made Muay Thai a part of their lifestyle, have experienced the following:
- Improved physical health – there are stories of women with serious diseases and aliments that they have overcome with the help of Muay Thai. It has helped improve their physical health by helping to control blood pressure, cholesterol and high blood sugar, just to name a few.
- Body toning, conditioning and weight loss – unlike anything they have experienced in traditional resistance training, women practicing Muay Thai find that they are stronger, faster and not bulky.
- Stress management – women have extracted techniques from Muay Thai to use in tackling their day-to-day living. They are able to handle more situations, effectively and calmly.
- Improved and sustained energy – by practicing Muay Thai, women have found an increase in their energy levels, allowing them to handle more in their day, without feeling drained and tired.
- Self-discipline and enthusiasm – Muay Thai has given women a greater sense of self-discipline and revived passion for life and being fit.
- Enhanced mental health – because women are feeling better with more energy and a better sense of self-worth, they are thinking clearer, remaining calm in stressful situations and handling conflict with ease.
- A self-defense tool like no other – women who have learned and practiced Muay Thai, feel that they have a superior self-defense tool in the event they are attacked. This confidence is enduring.
As you can see, women are not only getting stronger, tougher and fitter by using Muay Thai, but they are experiencing life changing events. As with ancient traditional Muay Thai, it has had a profound effect on women who practice this martial art, referred to as “the Art of the Eight Limbs.” Although most women today practice Muay Thai for the reasons mentioned above, do not be surprised if you see an increase in the number of professional women athletes, using Muay Thai in their sporting competitions.